Coinnest listing STORM Token signifies another major step into the Korean market.
Hello Storm Community,
Coinnest, which is a growing crypto-exchange in Korea, has announced adding STORM Token trading pairs to the platform. South Korea is one of the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange markets, where cryptocurrency development activities are booming. The Coinnest listing STORM Token signifies another major step into the Korean market. We will accelerate our penetration into the Korean market, as we welcome more Korean believers, supporters, and developers into our network.
Link to STORM Token listing on CoinNest here: https://www.coinnest.co.kr/market-storm
STORM Token Resources to Date (More coming soon…):
- Bancor: If you go to app.bancor.network, choose the STORM community.
- Blockfolio: Listed as “STORM”
- CoinNest (Korea): Here’s the link to the STORM Token on Coinnest: https://www.coinnest.co.kr/market-storm
- CoinMarketCap: Here is the link to check out STORM Token on CoinMarketCap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/storm/
- Coinrail (Korea): Here’s the link to the STORM/BTC pairing: https://coinrail.co.kr/stock/storm-btc
- DeltaApp: Listed as “STORM”
- HitBTC: Here is the link to check out STORM Token on HitBTC: https://hitbtc.com/STORM-to-BTC
- Jaxx: Listed as “STO” in Jaxx, due to a limitation in the number of letters.
Coinnest is the 4th largest Korean exchange, with a rigorous listing process, a good user experience, and an excellent reputation among cryptocurrency investors in Korea. Currently Bitcon, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Cash, Qtum, Kyber Network, TRON, NEO, Energo, Bitcoin Gold and Gas are also listed on the exchange.
About StormX, Inc.:
StormX, Inc. is the creator of Storm Play (formerly known as BitMaker), and Storm Market, with gamified micro-tasks, where people can earn STORM tokens anywhere, at anytime, from any device. With over 1.2 million downloads, over 300K monthly active users across 187 countries, StormX is expanding based on demand. Current gamified micro-tasks include trying out different products and services, like Hulu, Dollar Shave Club and Final Fantasy. As Storm Market expands, the focus is adding new category of gamified micro-tasks (Storm Gigs) in Machine Learning and QA Testing. The vision expands beyond enabling micro-earning opportunities to creating a gamified path for people globally to advance in life with a whole new way of job advancement. For more information, visit stormtoken.com.