A quick update on what’s been going on with the StormX team and the tokens.
Dear STORM community:
Hope everyone has been having a good holiday season — with hugs from and for loved ones and you are in good health. For our Company, taking a time out for the past few days was really important to us and our loved ones that have been supporting us over the past 8 months on this amazing journey with you.
Today is Wednesday, 9:00AM. We’re focused on putting the finishing touches to the 2017 calendar year and the plans for the 2018 calendar year. The team is really excited with the grand opportunity ahead of us.
STORM Token Resources to Date (More coming soon…):
- Bancor: If you go to app.bancor.network, choose the STORM community and you will see buy/sell on the top right.
- Blockfolio: Listed as “STORM”
- CoinMarketCap: Here is the link to check out STORM Token on CoinMarketCap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/storm/
- DeltaApp: Listed as “STORM”
- HitBTC: Here is the link to check out STORM Token on HitBTC: https://hitbtc.com/STORM-to-BTC
- Jaxx: Listed as “STO” in Jaxx, due to a limitation in the number of letters.
Quick reminder on STORM Tokens: ** Don’t forget about the Storm Drop, the airdrop for unsold tokens (Storm Drop Eligibility requirements here).
STORM Token Distribution Status:
- ETH Participants: DONE in Real Time!
- QTUM Participants: DONE on Dec 11, 2017! ** Note: Any refunds are being processed today, December 27, 2017.
- Private Presale Participants: DONE on Dec 11, 2017!
- Bounty Participants: DONE on Dec 13, 2017!
- Storm Play-ers: DONE on December 14, 2017!
- LAST = Founders/Employees/Advisors/Consultants: Working on manually one by one. Some Advisors also have a 90 day blackout period, so will not receive them for awhile. We’re also still waiting to confirm some wallet addresses for some consultants/vendors. Founders/Employees all have a 1 year blackout period.
Find us in the official STORM Token TELEGRAM (FYI: this will likely become our one and only channel soon), to ask questions, have conversations, or give feedback. We’re here to help.