StormX has partnered with IOFFC to give away two round trip business class tickets to one lucky winner to Paris!
1. Follow Storm Play’s official Twitter account (@StormPlayApp)
2. Download the Android or iOS App.
3. Retweet the “Twitter Post” and @ 3 friends with your Storm Play referral code.
4. Type #Fly2Paris, tag @IOFFC and @StormPlayApp
- Each participant must have a Storm Play account and follow the Storm Play Twitter Account.
2. Contest will end on 5:00PM PDT May 24, 2019.
3. StormX will announce the winner within 3 business days after the competition ends. By participating in this competition, you acknowledge that your Twitter username and your wish will be made public if you win, and you will share your tweet publicly.
4. Any fraudulent activity, VPN, TOR, or duplicate accounts will be ineligible and banned from the app and competition.
5. Participants in North Korea, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Crimea, and Sudan are ineligible for the campaign.
6. Winner must submit a W-9 (US Persons) or W8-BEN (Non-US Persons) tax form and complete a KYC check.
7. Storm reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or competition rules at our discretion.
8. Employees, contractors, or advisors to StormX are not eligible to win this campaign.
9. No purchase necessary to enter.
10. Flight must be booked after August 1, 2019 and other date restrictions might occur.
Best of Luck to Everyone!
Don’t want to wait for the competition and want discounted premier flight tickets? You can Earn or Buy Storm to spend at IOFFC!
How to Earn or Buy Storm
- Earn rewards with Storm Tasks™
- Crypto rewards can be made through a variety of tasks
- Check out our list of hot & new offers to try
- Play games & try popular apps
- Search deals on products & services you’ll love
- Take surveys, earn rewards
- New offers are added daily!
- Sign up for the loyalty program! We have over 600 Million Storm tokens reserved for users.
- Buy from exchange such as Binance, Bittrex, or Upbit.
I Only Fly First Class offers discounted first and business class flights to its users, which are often thousands of dollars less than the published retail price found on traditional airline booking sites. This lets adventure-hungry travelers on a budget travel internationally without sacrificing the comfort and luxury of first class. I Only Fly First Class carriers include only the highest-rated airlines, such as Korean Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Asiana Airlines, Cathay Pacific, and Emirates, to ensure that customers have an indulgent flying experience.